Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Post #1

Well here it is, post #1.

I have been thinking about doing this blog for a while now. This is mainly because there are few places Haligonians can go to read restaurant reviews. Sure, there is a review in the paper every week, but they are usually too short to do a restaurant justice. This is through no fault of the writer but stems from the shrinking size of the local news papers. Here, I can go on as long as I choose and make sure every detail of the experience is captured. Halifax has so many great restaurants and new ones are popping up every day. I can't wait to get started!

I have been to a few restaurants in the past few weeks and am editing the reviews now. I hope to have them posted tomorrow or the next day.

A lot of cooking has been happening in my kitchen lately as well. After I get a few posts under my belt, I will post some of the best recipes I've made recently.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment